"Nautilus" is very well suited to operations in shallow waters and is a good maritime boat with very good manoeuvrability.
Tlf: 95 88 11 00
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 14.9 m – 6 m - 1 m.
- Built in 1987
- Service speed: approx. 9 knots
- Deck area: approx. 50 sqm.
- Towing force: approx. 4 tonnes.
- Loading capacity: approx. 30 tonnes on deck.
- Main engines: 2 x 400 HK Volvo Penta (1999).
- Other equipment:
- 1 x 10 tonne/ metre HIAB hydraulic crane with 13 m arm length.
- Various catheads (winches) mounted aft, starboard, midship and forward.
- Bilge pumps 150 m3 per hour.
- 16 Nm FURUNO radar.
- Maxsea chart plotter with DGPS and electronic map.
- ROBERTSON autopilot.
- Echo sounder.
- VHF: 2 x stationary and 2 x portable.